Second Skin Audio

Need enclosure ideas and help.

Hey everyone, I have an 2001 F150 supercrew. Currently I just have an underseat sub box with 2 memphis pr10s and a kenwood 7204 wired to 500rms at 4ohms. I plan to do the big 3 soon and run knuconceptz 0gauge throughout the truck. I am looking for ideas at how I can get more thump. I have thought of sa12 with 1200rms or so but the mounting depth is killing this idea unless one of yall has a new idea to make it fit somewhere. I will build the enclosure for anywhere in the backseat area, Underseat, behindseat, etc. I also thought of 2 sa8s with 1200rms or so but im scared that I wont be happy with the spl of the 8's in daily use. anyone got any enclosure ideas for me??

here is my truck

2011-04-03115016.jpg

PSI and Sundown audio FTW!! 2001 F150 crewcab Sundown z12v.2 on a sax1200d! 1/0 welding wire!

Screwgreen-1.jpg

Im in the same situation man. I cant lose my back seat! I will keep my eyes on this. Nice lookin ford man. (that means alot comin from this chevy guy) ;) haha

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

thanks man, I want to change to buckets and do center console in the back or take my 40% portion of the backseat out, but im 16 so i naturally always have a good bit of people with me in the back and cant afford to lose a seat

PSI and Sundown audio FTW!! 2001 F150 crewcab Sundown z12v.2 on a sax1200d! 1/0 welding wire!

Screwgreen-1.jpg

thanks man, I want to change to buckets and do center console in the back or take my 40% portion of the backseat out, but im 16 so i naturally always have a good bit of people with me in the back and cant afford to lose a seat

DUDE! Same! haha im almost 16. My truck is sittin in the driveway waitin for me! Saved forever! Here she is!! 106_0022.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

shoot me a Pm. i might be able to help a little bit.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

• 3 weeks later...