Sonic Electronix

Any Idea What Could Be Causing This?

Seems pretty simple to do, About to go out to the garage and grab it and take it apart haha.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

http://www.hondacivi...ix-*56k*-75438/ here you go man. Good luck. Seems like it would be easy to do.

Seems pretty simple to do, About to go out to the garage and grab it and take it apart haha.

good luck hope it helps. Hopefully you aint the type that can take a remote apart and almost put it back together. Haha

Edited by vettedude102

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Well I took it apart and searched it for about 45mins trying to find that fuse or w/e it is with now luck, If you look at the thread again the last post the person has the same one as me and had no luck finding it ether. but I looked on the back of the board and found a thing that says RCAGND so I flipped it over and theres a thing that says P301 but theres nothing there. I also was wondering what this thing was so I did some searching and it looks to be some type of fuse so this could be the problem?

http://www.konkurel.ru/raychem/PolySwitchF/RXEFpdf/RXEF075.pdf

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Did anything on the board possibly start with fu?

Your link could also be what is wrong with it. I love pioneer decks but this is why they suck.

Edited by vettedude102

2003 corvette z06

Your link could also be what is wrong with it. I love pioneer decks but this is why they suck.

Nope not 1 thing that started with "fu" I guess we will see if the new deck solves the problem...

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Nope not 1 thing that started with "fu" I guess we will see if the new deck solves the problem...

Sorry man, I'm trying to do some searchin. Hopefully the new deck fixes it. I'll keep lookin if I find anything I'll let ya know.

2003 corvette z06

If the new deck dosnt fix it add more grounds to the rear battery bank. That was my issue and I run the best Kenwood excelon non TV deck and have 2 runs of pos and 2 runs of negative to my rear bank. I also did the big 3 and my front battery is grounded to both alternators but I ended up adding 2 frame grounds to my rear battery bank too and it got rid of the rumble problem. I never had a thump issue but had a rumble problem bad when I was running 4 Audiopipe 3000s it was so bad I had to take out two until I realized what it was. I have since sold everything Audiopipe and now run a DC 7.5k but add 2 frame grounds to your rear battery bank. Should take care of the rumble at least

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i kind of have the same issue but im sure its just the amp dis charging it only does it when i disconnect my rcas from the amp. I called rockford fosgate on this issue seen its a 1500 bdcp they told me it was normal because the caps wer still charging and discharging not 100% sure if this is your issue but thats what they told me. i may be wrong and if i am please do tell the solution. i have checked my grounds to my rear batt bank and all 3 1/0 cables have 0.0 ohm for resistance so i dont think its my grounds.

http://www.stevemead...f-system-build/

2001 VW GTI with a 1.8T motor

BIG 3

Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT 6 - 4 VOLT PREOUTS

RF T1500-BDCP (running at 2 ohm)

RF T400.4

RF T1 D212 x2 (in ported box)

RF 1/0 TO 4 GAUGE distribution block x 2

all stinger wires

200a alternator (SINGER ALT)

RF T2652-S (6.5 MID BASS AND 1" TWEETS in front and rear)

KINETIC HC 800 BATTERY (Front)

KINETIC HC 1200 BATTERY (BACK)

120ft of 1/0 stinger blue and clear matt

20ft of 4 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

30ft of 8 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

100ft of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire black