FBI classifies Juggalos as a ‘gang’

This thread made me lol.thank you haters,you motivate me

MCL

in order to be a 'hater' you have to have a reason to be jealous. what is there to be jealous of?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

from what i saw most people are basing their opinion on locals based on the locals lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Juggalos....whatever...far from a gang, more like a majority of misguided teens that like weed and music that makes mom angry. Its the new goth in some ways for alot of little pecker heads around here... As I said far from a gang, but by the same token alot of them juggalos take their love for some shitty music a little to far... and yup I said it, shitty music, my opinion..just like a juggalos opinion is that that crap is the best thing since sliced bread.

you know you say all that, but look at your interests... Boobs, Beer, womanizing, hookers, parties, strippers. want to talk about misguided..

Yup^^^^ 'cause everything someone says on the net is completely serious huh? And regardless of my listed interests or what I do or dont do in my personal time, unlike these Juggalo douches that refer to themselves as a family, I live in a nice suburb, OWN my house out right ( as in paid off a 30yr mortage in 5 years with cash), a great wifey, great kids, multiple cars, a motorcycle, a gun collection worth more than every piece of ICP memorabilia in existence... and a pretty good job too, all without a college degree or any specialized training, because I bust my ass day in and day out, instead of kickin it in moms basement all day listening to songs about nutsacks and genital warts, and trying to write even dumber lyrics. So ya, when it comes to Jugga-nos, Ill say what the fuck ever I please, because comparatively speaking,I have got my shit together.... So keep on that high horse there buckaroo, enjoy your schwag bag and faygo, Ill be with my kind chunks and great lakes beer. :drinks: much (ass)clown love....

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

ill always be a juggalo. over the years, ive stopped openly claimin it though, due to a majority of the morons and sheep that also claim the shit. kids that think youve got to be on drugs or get "beat in" in a sense or youve gotta run around being a giant ignorant douche. that aint what its about and im not with all that shit.

ill always be a juggalo. over the years, ive stopped openly claimin it though, due to a majority of the morons and sheep that also claim the shit. kids that think youve got to be on drugs or get "beat in" in a sense or youve gotta run around being a giant ignorant douche. that aint what its about and im not with all that shit.

That may be the case, and perhaps you and the other juggalos on here arent what I described... if thats the case, youre the exception to the rule... theres a solid juggalo following around here, and every single juggalo ive ever met, thats juggalo enough to call themselves that, is a complete asspipe. Mooches, addicts, general losers, no jobs, livin with mom n dad.... piece of shit car if any at all...shady, the list goes on..

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

thats the problem. people see and meet a couple juggalos one time in their life, and they think every juggalo is some worthless piece of shit. :nea:

That Sir is the problem. Let me break it down, a rather large group of people from locations around the country have all met at least a couple juggalos, some have met a rather large amount, when the general consensus of these random people from across the country is that Juggalos are generally leeches or tool bags that are worthless, then that provides a relatively accurate cross section of said group (juggalos). If that makes anyone butt hurt...sorry but its true. Some of you reading this might be upstanding contributing members of society..but sadly, I can almost garauntee you that a very large percentage of your clown brethren are exactly what has been described here. So, it is not wrong to make the statement "Juggalos are (fill in the blank)", if the majority of the group really is. :good:

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

agreed seems alot of the newer ones are in it to "be cool" gets a bit irratating

Archived