Or fix the rusted out roof. Don't forget the impact type star crack in the windshield that was obviously caused by the wall

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Haha yea makes me giggle everytime too. Trey_Dog650 i totally agree with what your saying, It looks like he just targets the 17 and under range that think its cool to put up videos of a car he walled (With Pioneers) and didnt take the time to put his dash back on.

Yeah, i mean come on, post up a decent video once in a while! :lol:

Or fix the rusted out roof. Don't forget the impact type star crack in the windshield that was obviously caused by the wall

I think you should have a semi decent car to have a system... doesnt have to be new or fancy, just clean and well taken care of!

He also likes BOSS subs :peepwall:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

That's my point don't say you can't afford it with five grand of stereo in your car. Not everyone can roll new cars. But have some pride

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That's my point don't say you can't afford it with five grand of stereo in your car. Not everyone can roll new cars. But have some pride

:drinks:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

not trying to be a dick or anything...and it might be an effect...but whoever films is SHAKEY as a muhhfugga

468x60drc.jpg

not trying to be a dick or anything...and it might be an effect...but whoever films is SHAKEY as a muhhfugga

LMAO

I dont think its an effect... :pardon:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

LMAO

I dont think its an effect... :pardon:

i figured he was just a terrible cameraman. and after watching 15 seconds of another of his video's this kids a joke :noob:

468x60drc.jpg

Half of you guys seem to have personal problems with the guy which is neither here nor there but Audiofanatics unless you have some hard facts please don't make accusations... im sure his side of the story is quite different you sound like a jilted child when you accuse someone who cant defend themselves of things you cant prove...