Second Skin Audio

AA SMD 18's

Ya' know Sanitarium, I personally didn't think your reply was so negative. I pretty much of agree. I mean, if the OP has so much money, that it just doesn't even matter, that's all fine. But generally speaking, people usually do start out with smaller, cheaper equipment, and then by the time they get all of that stuff dialed in, they are totally ready to move up to the big, expensive stuff,

Heck, if you can make smaller, cheaper stuff sound good, you KNOW that stepping up to SMD subs (or similar), and several Kwts is going to be redonculous ! :)

Peace,

Fish

100 square inches of port for 14 cubes?

keep lurking, you have a SHIT TON more to learn before jumping into the deep end with that high end of equipment.

Hey looks its Fish! I love your truck.

I do plan on lurking around here for a while. I expect criticism and I am sure these are some very beginner questions. Its not like there are a ton of people that use this sub. Maybe I am wrong but I don't want to do this twice... Put a small test system in just to rip it out and do a bigger one. I got time and patience if it takes another year big whoop.

~Meh~

Ya' know Sanitarium, I personally didn't think your reply was so negative. I pretty much of agree. I mean, if the OP has so much money, that it just doesn't even matter, that's all fine. But generally speaking, people usually do start out with smaller, cheaper equipment, and then by the time they get all of that stuff dialed in, they are totally ready to move up to the big, expensive stuff,

Heck, if you can make smaller, cheaper stuff sound good, you KNOW that stepping up to SMD subs (or similar), and several Kwts is going to be redonculous ! :)

Peace,

Fish

keep lurking, you have a SHIT TON more to learn before jumping into the deep end with that high end of equipment.

Yeah. boiler was just trying to fuck with me. then OP took HIM seriously.. these new guys don't understand i'm just trying to save them heartache and wasted money.

Whatever OP, do what you want. I was willing to help you learn the in's and outs of this but now.....

:shrug:

Peace,

Fish

Yeah. boiler was just trying to fuck with me. then OP took HIM seriously.. these new guys don't understand i'm just trying to save them heartache and wasted money.

Whatever OP, do what you want. I was willing to help you learn the in's and outs of this but now.....

Sure didn't look like you were willing to help.

~Meh~

Peace,

Fish

Sure didn't look like you were willing to help.

Yea, he was. You'll know when he's actually acting like a dick.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg