Sundown Audio

2 Earthquake Amps

stilltippin863

i got 2 amps a highs amp and a bass amp hooked up how should i jump the remote and what amp should i start with runn main wire to bass amp and then jump it to the highs amp or vice versa????

and i am haveing a problem with my bass amp storeing power from my highs amp i think. why does that do that and how can i fix it b/c when everything is off my bass amp still has the terminal and power light dimming

if someone can help me out i will really apperciate it

1 is a 1800 watt 5 channel for my highs

2nd is a phd3 3000x1

i got 2 amps a highs amp and a bass amp hooked up how should i jump the remote and what amp should i start with runn main wire to bass amp and then jump it to the highs amp or vice versa????

and i am haveing a problem with my bass amp storeing power from my highs amp i think. why does that do that and how can i fix it b/c when everything is off my bass amp still has the terminal and power light dimming

if someone can help me out i will really apperciate it

1 is a 1800 watt 5 channel for my highs

2nd is a phd3 3000x1

first off it don't matter where the main remote wire goes, just so it's in one of the amps and then you piggyback it to the other amps. as for your bass(subs amp) being on when everything is off ...... check to make sure no strand from the power connection of the sub amp is touching your remote connection. so with your sub amp ..... is that 3000 X 1 max or 3000 X 1 rms?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

first off it don't matter where the main remote wire goes, just so it's in one of the amps and then you piggyback it to the other amps. as for your bass(subs amp) being on when everything is off ...... check to make sure no strand from the power connection of the sub amp is touching your remote connection. so with your sub amp ..... is that 3000 X 1 max or 3000 X 1 rms?

that is Rms I Belive

rms is continuous power ......... i'll lookup the model of your amp and see what we can work out. what size if your power wire?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

despite this being off the topic i looked up the PHD3 or more like PHD5000(D3) seeing it does 3000rms @ 2 ohm. hopefully you are running at least 1/0 for your power wire.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

rms is continuous power ......... i'll lookup the model of your amp and see what we can work out. what size if your power wire?

no i am running 4 ga wire and would that have something to do with it? and no it is 3000x1 at 1ohm and my subs are DUAL 4 ohm so i can bring them down to 1 ohm but i get them tommorrow so i will see if it will push them good i took the back off of it to see if anyhting was loose but there is nothing loose and nothing burned up so i guess i will see tommorrow

Edited by stilltippin863

i'd definitely up that 4 ga to 1/0 ............ not saying it'll save your problem but 1/0 will allow you amp to play more effient. 4ga is normally good for between 1000 - 2000 rms ......... anything more than that and i'd say do 1/0. you also have athat 1800watt five channel amp also so definitely step it up bro. make sure when your connection on either the power, ground of remote aren't touching one another. also what subs do you have?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

i'd definitely up that 4 ga to 1/0 ............ not saying it'll save your problem but 1/0 will allow you amp to play more effient. 4ga is normally good for between 1000 - 2000 rms ......... anything more than that and i'd say do 1/0. you also have athat 1800watt five channel amp also so definitely step it up bro. make sure when your connection on either the power, ground of remote aren't touching one another. also what subs do you have?

well i will have to do that later on down the road i do not got the money right now

but i am getting 2 brand new mmats 10's the p3.0's

subwoofer.jpg

ICHECKED ALL THAT AND NOTHING IS TOUCHING