Second Skin Audio

DD 515?

Hey everybody, I just joined the forum today, but have been looking at it for a while now. Does anybody have feedback on the Digital Designs 500 series 15 (515b)? Or suggestions for comparable subwoofers? Any advice would really be appreciated!

2008 Toyota Corolla

-Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs

Hey everybody, I just joined the forum today, but have been looking at it for a while now. Does anybody have feedback on the Digital Designs 500 series 15 (515b)? Or suggestions for comparable subwoofers? Any advice would really be appreciated!

What type of music are you going to be listening? major things on the dd woofers are the amount of box space you have to work with and true amplifier power.

500 series doesn´t need such a big ass box like other series, i haven´t played with the 515 so i dunno much about them, but i do know this, the 512´s are VERY nice for the price, i don´t doubt the 515 can get loud on a proper box, what´s the price on one of those? i´m pretty sure you can get a better sub for less money :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

What I want to do is run 4 of them off a Hifonics Brutus BRZ1700D, and i have about 3 cubes/woofer. I mostly listen to rap/hip hop, and want more of a low bass than spl. I'm not super concerned with sq, but some never hurt!

2008 Toyota Corolla

-Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs