so i ran into problems today with my 360 and am curious if anybody else has experienced the same problems as i. I run halo 3, and search online the game is found and it starts loading, but then it beeps and freezes. it is happening like 2 or 3 minutes into the game, and for every game. does anybody know how to fix it? or even heard about it on any other forums?

bottom line is that it sucks ass and me not being able to play halo 3 or madden gives me about uhh give or take 8 hours of boredom a day lol

at walmart ps3 is having a huge sale tomorrow just to let you know... 499 for 80 gb ps3 with 10 free blu ray dvd movies... then you get 5 more in the mail. useless fore the topic but you mentioned ps3 figured id let errybody know
15 free blu ray movies???

Get the one at circuit city, like 5-10 (i forget which) free bluerays and a free second playstaition controller..

Edit: $399 40 gig ps3 5 free blueray dvd's and a free controller

Edit2: you can also get the $499 80 gig 5 free bluerays free controller and motorstorm

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.