I'd like to introduce myself and my shop dog!

Hello, SMD forum-ers! I am new to the forums (sorta, haven't really been active in my account till now) and I just thought I'd introduce myself and my shop dog. I found my love for car audio when I was 13, and decided it was what I wanted to do for the remainder of my years. I got my first system when I was able to drive. I saved up some money and bought two 15" Kicker CVX's, a ZX1500.1, Kenwood KDC-135, all StreetWires wiring, and made the box myself. My 3 years (then) of studying systems, crossovers, equalizers, gains, LPF's, etc... Had paid off! I was the loudest and most respected sophomore at my high school. I started building MDF and fiberglass boxes when I was 14 and I just find a certain feeling of accomplishment through it that can't be explained through anything else. Currently, I am about to enroll at Installer Institute in Holly Hill, FL (right up the road from Daytona Beach 8) ) to get my certification and simply further my knowledge. In the meantime, I have a friend who recently asked me if I wanted to co-own a shop with him. Most of it is already paid off, but he doesn't want to run it alone and I'm the only one he can trust to responsibly own and operate a shop with him to be successful. I am paying off the 1996 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT ext cab I bought from my grandma, and I am fixing up my mom's old beat up 2001 Toyota Corolla CE. The Toyota is currently on hold because I recently got unemployed and I'm running low on my funds for it.

Enough about me, I'd like to introduce my shop dog, Jade. She is a brindle/bluenose American Bully Terrier / American Pit Bull Terrier and as of today is 11 weeks old. She is the BEST Pit Bull puppy I've ever owned and the thing I love about her is I can be running a router, jigsaw, table saw, anything and it doesn't scare her. She will sit right by my side and just watch. She is ungodly smart and she learned to sit on command within 15 minutes... She was just barely 7 weeks old at the time. I am currently teaching her how to "fetch" my tools. I did this by taking some colored vinyl tape and marking the different sizes with different colors. So far she has 10, 11, and 12 down like a champ! :drink40:

It's crazy how fast she is growing, but her daddy was a 100+lb purebred American Bully with a 23" head, so I guess that explains the rapid growth. I can't describe how much I love this puppy and it makes me so upset that people now discriminate me everywhere for owning such a misunderstood breed.

Well that's all I have for today, just thought I'd kill some time waiting on the rest of my wiring to come in. I know that ^ was a lot to read, but if you have stuck around to read to here, I congratulate you! :drinks: Anyway, thanks for allowing me to introduce myself and I will be starting a build log on my truck pretty soon. Peace!

P.S- The red Doberman in the right picture is my "80lb baby" and she is pretty awesome as well!

011qs.jpg

010pjm.jpg

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200