Two Rockford Fosgate Power 1501bd

What do you mean never been fixed? they never broke..

that means when you bought them, were they refurbished... people on here will sale a refurbished product and try to sell it brand new in box... like what was said.. we just want to make sure it is what it is... you have 21 posts.. you have 0 feedback. so.. know one knows you.. i send u money and you walk with it, i will come to florida and track your ass down!!! ;p but tahts just me... fuck scammers

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I understand i am not new to the game i just do not post alot..i will get pics up later..

you must be new to the selling game or putting on a very good act. on the internet the rule of thumb to live by is trust no one until proven otherwise. people get scammed on the internet like everyday. we have all hardened up after all the scamming has gone on so we want every kind of proof possible that the item is actually yours and that its in working condition. put some pictures up and preferably with your screen name on a piece of paper next to it. its probably the only way you're going to gain any trust on any forum and actually sell the item.

you must be new to the selling game or putting on a very good act. on the internet the rule of thumb to live by is trust no one until proven otherwise. people get scammed on the internet like everyday. we have all hardened up after all the scamming has gone on so we want every kind of proof possible that the item is actually yours and that its in working condition. put some pictures up and preferably with your screen name on a piece of paper next to it. its probably the only way you're going to gain any trust on any forum and actually sell the item.

AMEN!!! couldnt have said it any better..

The items are no referbs i bought them new..i tried to post pics and couldnt do it anyone intrested give me your email address and i will send pics..like i said yhey are still hooked up in my truck so not to much to see if you have seen one 1500bd you have seen them all pretty much..also anyone who is truly intrested in these amps i will give them any info they need name address phone # and what ever else they want i will even take the amps to any local shop to have them verify that they are in working order... what ever it takes...i really dont need to sell these things i just want to upgrade to a t40001bd thats the only reason they are up for sale...if they go cool if they dont cool..by the way i am one of the peeps that got scammed on the net so i do know how it feels and am very carful of what i do i learned a big lesson...i would much prefer to sell them to someone local so that they can see and hear them in action so there will be no questions to if they work or not or if i have them or not or if they are mine..peace..

• 3 weeks later...

By the way anybody who wants photos of these amps please give me your email address and i will send some to you ...i tried posting photos and can not..thanks.

how much you askin for the amps?? i see it has been a while since you posted... you come down on your price??

Not comming down on price sorry i need 400.00 each..dont need to sale them just want to upgrade to a t40001bd if they sale cool..and they are the silver with blue leds...

i know the ones you have now.. they are cheaper on ebay.. brand new.. with warrenty

Archived