01 Saturn 1 12" Punch P3

So ive been on the forums for awhile and i decided to show my stuff. I couldnt have done it without the forums guiding me on my first build so thanks to everyone who posts and helps everybody out :drink40: . so first off..

My car after i washed it today

car011.jpg

My Kenwood excelon Head unit

car005.jpg

I did the LED dash light from superbrightleds.com

0423012255.jpg

0423012256.jpg

My box i built its roughly 1.75 cubes and tuned to 34 Hertz

0425012102.jpg

0425012101.jpg

And i built it for my old Hifonics sub but i have a different one now

0425012100.jpg

My current set up is my 12" Rockford Fosgate P3

car002.jpg

A Kole Audio 2 channel amp pushin it got it bridged 800 watts RMS and the P3 takes it like a champ

car007.jpg

My Quantum audio components if you can see it in the door

car003.jpg

The tweeter

car004.jpg

the amp pushin those under the passenger seat

car008.jpg

car009.jpg

My Kicker 2-way in the cup holder in the center console

car006.jpg

And what i did today,trying to get rid of the horrible trunk rattle

car001.jpg

car012.jpg

the side vent

car013.jpg

Still need more great stuff! didnt get it all the way but i can already tell the difference its more solid.

Thanks if you read through it i hope i can get some videos up soon of this little guy in action. Leave me some feedback!

Leave a question or suggestion or something guys i'd be much appreciated.

Well i just went for a cruise and the foam is

dried pretty good and its definatly better i

could tell its a pretty big difference less noise from the trunk and more solid bass.

Im gunna try and record and upload a video tomorrow if its nice out.

I have a question man! I am saving for the exact subs to go under the seat of my truck! I can't find this anywhere. I know this is a lot to ask but could u please give me the diameter of that magnet, and how tall the magnet itself is. I want to know i can tell if its going to clear under the seat

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I have a question man! I am saving for the exact subs to go under the seat of my truck! I can't find this anywhere. I know this is a lot to ask but could u please give me the diameter of that magnet, and how tall the magnet itself is. I want to know i can tell if its going to clear under the seat

No problem man i got another one here in my room, and you know they make the same sub but the shallow version its like the RF Punch P3S might be better for your set up anyway, the magnet is 8" in diameter. the sub from top of surround to bottom of the magnet is 8" also, and the magnet itself is about 3.5" tall

Hfi or hfx? How did you like it

It was the Hfi and once i made that box for it, it was pretty good except the magnet cover rattled when it hit certain notes but i pried it off it was just glued on then it was better. probably the best sub for that price range

wtfffff is up with the speaker in the cup holder come on seriously..other than that doesnt look half bad

Hahaha idk man gotta do what you gotta do lol, and thanks i wanna cover the box with something but idk what with yet

Archived