Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Also slapped some deadener on the B-pillar plastics since I have way too much and the panels were off anyway.

IMG_0092.jpg

So I spend a few hours this weekend building this.

IMG_0088.jpg

Loading the canon.

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_3985.jpg

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

Posted

External port FTW! Looks sick get some video :good:

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Was thinking to get these. At first its not really my taste but they do look pretty good...what do u guys think? Tires are Xtra load too which is also a good thing.

15" -> 17"

IMG_0085.jpg

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

Posted

Very cool build, rims look sick for sure.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 941 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...