Just thought I'd post this since I'm just browsing around. This last summer we bought a 2005 moomba xlv wakeboat and let me tell you. It kicks ass. Holds 16 people so everyone can come out on the water and watch. It kicks out such a great looking wake too when you fill the ballasts and use the wakeplate. Wakeboarding is completely different now compared to riding behind our old 2001 crownline (not a bad boat by any means but just doesn't put out the wake that an inboard does). Wakesurfing was new to me this summer since our crownline couldn't make that kinda wake (and it was and I/O which would be VERY dangerous) it was really easy to learn and get the feel for it too. If anyone is thinking of switching from an I/O ski boat to an inboard wakeboat DEFINENTLY do it. We have 4 6x9 pioneer speakers on the tower, 5 pairs of db Polk 6 1/2"ers and only the single 10" Sony xplod sub (please don't laugh ik it's bad) it's a free air so I can't find a whole lot more that will be much better and we need the storage space so putting in a box isnt an option. So what do you guys think?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

i think this thread needs pictures.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah my bad it's in storage all winterized and I can't find any pics of ours but those pics are pretty close except all the fiberglass is black.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before