1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

OK....From the sounds of it you dont have alot of wet spots right? Here is what you can do. Get a metal putty knife and a few rags you dont mind throwing away, get as much of the "goo" off as you can. Then, stick a little chopped strand over the wet spots. Then mix a "hot batch" (thats extra MEKP if you dont already know) and wet out the mat over the wet spots. The hot batch, and some time, will help the "wet" layer underneath cure.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

""....So I've realized something. Just about the time you think your ahead life screws you another way....""

Welcome to life brother.....you can either let it get you down and be like "poor me", or you can keep a positive attitude with the intention of generating positive energy......believe me, sometimes it's hard to be a positive person but I would rather live with a smile on my face than a frown!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

OK....From the sounds of it you dont have alot of wet spots right? Here is what you can do. Get a metal putty knife and a few rags you dont mind throwing away, get as much of the "goo" off as you can. Then, stick a little chopped strand over the wet spots. Then mix a "hot batch" (thats extra MEKP if you dont already know) and wet out the mat over the wet spots. The hot batch, and some time, will help the "wet" layer underneath cure.

thanks man! its at the glass shop for the night so ill see what its like tomorrow. any idea why i got some wet spots out of the same batch?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

""....So I've realized something. Just about the time you think your ahead life screws you another way....""

Welcome to life brother.....you can either let it get you down and be like "poor me", or you can keep a positive attitude with the intention of generating positive energy......believe me, sometimes it's hard to be a positive person but I would rather live with a smile on my face than a frown!

haha im not gettin down over it, but it does suck man. ive worked so hard to try an get those subs.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

get some used sa8s man

Maybe when I learn about potted more! Haha post pics of ur build man!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

thanks man! its at the glass shop for the night so ill see what its like tomorrow. any idea why i got some wet spots out of the same batch?

It could be that you didn't mix it thoroughly enough?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Hey man, it sucks about your window. You've made great progress so far though. And the fiberglass problem shouldn't be too hard to fix up. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Hey man, it sucks about your window. You've made great progress so far though. And the fiberglass problem shouldn't be too hard to fix up. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Will do! Thanks man!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

lol Your younger than me and have the same truck and have already done more work to yours than me.

That tells you are a hard worker (Or I'm Just lazy :P) lol , I can gurantee you should have no problem with finishing your project and being very pleased with it in no time.

If I had had'nt gotten my stuff stolen I would have donated you some p3's I had just sitting, Always good to see someone that is willing to put hardwork into a project no matter ups or downs.

If It's Not Skar It Shouldnt be in your Car!

skarsig1-1.jpg

SKAR AUDIO FTW!

Archived