1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Guys I worry way to much, could someone help me really quick. Does my volume and port length all seem right? do u guys honestly think this will work or am i wasting my time?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I think it's alright. Just build it bro. :drinks:

Haha alright! I got this! Positive attitude. Im just worried if I build it all and it sounds like shit. This is really expensive lol. I fck up on alotta wood!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Won't be the last wood you f"ck up! I'm sure at some point you'll wanna do it over, that's how you get experience! Now get out there and get it done so we can all see it!

Haha okay man! Im just hopin this works!! got the back done today!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Here is the final back piece. It dry fit in the truck perfect so i hope it still does now that it is screwed and glued! haha id show it in the truck but I dont want glue on my floor.

108_0079.jpg

On the way home from work I had my dad stop and get me some more Matt and hardner because when i was poking a hole in my hardner it went all the way through the thing and i watched it all run out on the floor. Anyways, Hopefully I will be glassing tomorrow, I dunno if you guys have seen it before but There is a house modeled exactly after the Disney movie "UP" In my state a few cities away, everything down to the interior of the house is exactly like the up house. We are gonna go see it and then go to dinner! I don't know how long that will take and its just a maybe!! Anyways let me know what you think!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Get some pictures of the house, my daughter loves that movie she will love to see some pics.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Get some pictures of the house, my daughter loves that movie she will love to see some pics.

I'll try! :D

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Quick question! I'm doubling the baffle , what other bracing do I need?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived