1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Trev,

I know how much you like suede and you had such a good experience with it that i say you have to go with suede.

Haha that stuff is Soooooooo expensive though

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I was going through the bottom of my tool box and I found this roll of carpet that I used when I did the amp rack. I measured it out and it turns out I had exactly enough to do the box. I thought the carpet looked nice on the last box so I figured why not? I already have the stuff and I wouldn't have to spend anymore money. FIRST I took out the box and sanded all the glue and fiberglass resin that dripped down the sides. Here it is all sanded down.

DSCF1778.jpg

Here is the carpet.

DSCF1779.jpg

The glue I used. Not the best for this but it worked great.

DSCF1780.jpg

I didn't have enough to go over the whole top but I figured it wasn't a huge deal since no one could see it. Ill fix it eventually. Anything is better then a bare wood box.

DSCF1782.jpg

DSCF1782.jpg

DSCF1783.jpg

It looks 10x better in the truck then the other one did. As you can see I suck at carpeting, overall im really pleased with it! Id like to get better at it though, any websites or tutorials I could look at?

DSCF1784.jpg

DSCF1785.jpg

DSCF1786.jpg

As a side note that last grill I made out of plexi doesn't fit anymore because this box is shorter on the sub end. SOO now I gotta figure out something new. I just wish sundown would make a grill for these subs.

TODAY I detailed the interior of the truck. I wish so bad I could do the exterior but its gonna rain this week! Thanks for looking! Comments and suggestions welcome!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I'm digging the new box, great job on it and the carpet looks perfectly fine. It's amazing how experience from the previous build can really be enhanced for the next build. You did better on this one than the last one. Congrats, and I'm glad it sounds how you want it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm digging the new box, great job on it and the carpet looks perfectly fine. It's amazing how experience from the previous build can really be enhanced for the next build. You did better on this one than the last one. Congrats, and I'm glad it sounds how you want it.

Thanks man! Im getting better at it! I have learned patience is the key to having a bad ass stereo. (:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

That looks super clean and sexy, keep up the good work

Thanks man! means alot! Subtle but loud (;

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

verry nice. make my box look like shit lol. i cant wait to get some more money to finish my build (temporarily)

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Archived