1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Love the OBS bud, good looking truck.

Hey thanks man! its my baby! If I could ever get a job shit would really start happening!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Hey thanks man! its my baby! If I could ever get a job shit would really start happening!

all in good time haha, once you get a job the problem is ya don't make money fast enough to keep up with projects haha.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

all in good time haha, once you get a job the problem is ya don't make money fast enough to keep up with projects haha.

that and paying for the 8mpg this thing sucks down lol.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I'd look into re-gearing that thing then, around here it run around $1600 for front and back but it will save your transmission and help your gas milleage. I have 4.56s with my 35s

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

I'd look into re-gearing that thing then, around here it run around $1600 for front and back but it will save your transmission and help your gas milleage. I have 4.56s with my 35s

Listen, to this man :D

Gears for 10 bolt rear ends are pretty cheap, like $300ish for a full kit on Jegs. Not sure of the front end. It's a bitch to swap gears though, pay someone to do it if you can afford it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Listen, to this man :D

Gears for 10 bolt rear ends are pretty cheap, like $300ish for a full kit on Jegs. Not sure of the front end. It's a bitch to swap gears though, pay someone to do it if you can afford it.

It needs to be very precise, I would pay somebody to do it. Cheaper than a new transmission or a rebuild I know many people that learned the hard way.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

If i ever get the money i might. I've looked into it before i just need a job before i can do anything.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

I love the build but now my bro has a truck like yours and we are guna stealcur box design. Could you measure to see if a 10 or 12 would fit and you remeber your old box specs?

Firing forward a 10 or 12 wouldnt fit. sundown has deep mounting depth so firing up wouldnt work either

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived