1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Given the low quality of the subs, I would build the enclosure as close to perfect as you can.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Given the low quality of the subs, I would build the enclosure as close to perfect as you can.

I don't understand what you mean at all.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Me either man. You seem to like RF, you've got a bunch of their stuff in your install according to your sig. :shrug:

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

I love Fosgate.....they make the best amps IMO, and I pretty much grew up on the brand so yea I'm a bit of a Rockford Fosgate nuthugger....but, thier subs leave alot to be desired and they are overpriced. You can do better for the same or less money. I think you are doing yourself an injustice by not doing a bit more research before you buy....thats all. With that being said, a fart can be made to sound good in the right box, thats why I say build the box as perfect as you can.....maybe even get a professional design based on the wattage you will be pushing. Not dogging you at all bro if thats how it seemed!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

106_0022.jpg

:wackit3:

LMAO....agreed! It's a badass truck!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I see what you're sayin' man. He can get them for $150 each though, that's a decent price. How do you like that level 3?

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

I love Fosgate.....they make the best amps IMO, and I pretty much grew up on the brand so yea I'm a bit of a Rockford Fosgate nuthugger....but, thier subs leave alot to be desired and they are overpriced. You can do better for the same or less money. I think you are doing yourself an injustice by not doing a bit more research before you buy....thats all. With that being said, a fart can be made to sound good in the right box, thats why I say build the box as perfect as you can.....maybe even get a professional design based on the wattage you will be pushing. Not dogging you at all bro if thats how it seemed!

I see! Thanks man! haha well like i said i am 15 and this is the first box i have ever built. I am building the box as big as i can to fit under the seat. I want it to be LOUD! given the weird shape of the box and shapes of the floor i cant get the cubes. I will do the packing peanut method to find out before i buy the subs (: so far does it look like i have enough room for 2 12's sealed?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I see! Thanks man! haha well like i said i am 15 and this is the first box i have ever built. I am building the box as big as i can to fit under the seat. I want it to be LOUD! given the weird shape of the box and shapes of the floor i cant get the cubes. I will do the packing peanut method to find out before i buy the subs (: so far does it look like i have enough room for 2 12's sealed?

PM sent!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Didn't get much done today because i had to go to my grandmas viewing. I will have pics up tomorrow hopefully

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived