1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Its coming together nicely bro. Glad to see you went with the sa-8s you'll be happy with them. As far as bracing goes you shouldnt need much, you can get some 1" dowels or 1x1 and brace it like that. Dont sweat the mistakes either, gives you something to grow on. If we were all perfect we wouldnt change equipment and builds 1000xs (probably would still) lol.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Just because someone doesn't comment every time you bump your thread doesn't mean there is no love. You're doing just fine, keep up the work. Trust yourself, you shouldn't need constant validation that you're doing something right. This is your first build dude, you're gonna make mistakes. They are YOUR mistakes to make and to learn from. Every bums you do will get better and better man. You're doing just fine though, as I said, and keep up the good work. It will all pay off when you get to hear those 8's gettin down.

Haha thanks man!! I said it cause no one wrote for a while so I was wondering if something was wrong with my thread! And yeah I hope man! Should be loud!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Its coming together nicely bro. Glad to see you went with the sa-8s you'll be happy with them. As far as bracing goes you shouldnt need much, you can get some 1" dowels or 1x1 and brace it like that. Dont sweat the mistakes either, gives you something to grow on. If we were all perfect we wouldnt change equipment and builds 1000xs (probably would still) lol.

Thanks dude! I've heard alot of good about them and I'm sure they will get loud! I am gonna brace the box tomorrow, and redo the top haha

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

nice build! and good luck on the top! and not sayin this to tick ya off or anything but once u get all this in, even tho it looks sick, and ur doing an ill job, ull say eff it! ima build another box, a better one, then another better one lol, u will always want to improve hahah

with all that said, COOL TRUCK AND BUILD!

Thanks! Haha and yes, next year I'll improve it with 45's and everything. It will also be mdf and much cleaner! Im to OCD lol

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

dude watching your build forreal has me ready to do mine! when i get to working this summer im putting to sa 8s in my reg cab chevy and doing a behind the seat box and amp rack! Let me know how you like your subs when u getem in!

End of threadjack hahaha sorry

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

dude watching your build forreal has me ready to do mine! when i get to working this summer im putting to sa 8s in my reg cab chevy and doing a behind the seat box and amp rack! Let me know how you like your subs when u getem in!

End of threadjack hahaha sorry

Haha glad I am sort of an inspiration! And ur right is has been damn cold! 30's all week. It sucks. But I cant stand not building it. The sa-8s should slam! And no problem! I like to reply! Gives me something to do

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

So I did work today guys! Dad helped me cut a brace.. I coulda done it but he did a better job! Screwed it through the bottom with a 2" screw and a washer!

108_0151-1.jpg

I made the new top piece my bitch! It fits like a glove and I couldn't be happier. I wanna do a little more before I screw it on.

108_0152.jpg

Dad got tired of my mess and cleaned up my side of the garage! Haha he is way to clean.

108_0154.jpg

Here is an old fiberglass speaker box I made!!

108_0155.jpg

Anyways I am very happy with how things are turning out now. I think this will honestly kick ass and I didn't think I would be able to do it!!

Let me know what you think!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived