1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Yeah those new SA 8s look sexy....I might b grabbing a pair just to have them....lol

Haha! I want them! Any clue on if the displacement and depth etc are different? Since I built the box for the originals.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

where can i buy a 4" diameter 21" long aero port?

Thanks! If it's not a pain could you maybe link me to exactly what I would need??

partsexpress.com you can substitute the center section with ABS or PVC pipe if it's not long enough, and put the flares on that.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

where can i buy a 4" diameter 21" long aero port?

partsexpress.com you can substitute the center section with ABS or PVC pipe if it's not long enough, and put the flares on that.

Thanks! If it's not a pain could you maybe link me to exactly what I would need??

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Lookin' great so far man! One question, you said this was a '95, but where's the Vortec? I have a '96 and it looks completely different under the hood! I'm gonna post my video on here of my sound quality build, I ended up getting a hand-me-down 12" Polk Audio and it blends with my Type-R components so nicely.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Lookin' great so far man! One question, you said this was a '95, but where's the Vortec? I have a '96 and it looks completely different under the hood! I'm gonna post my video on here of my sound quality build, I ended up getting a hand-me-down 12" Polk Audio and it blends with my Type-R components so nicely.

Yeah man! Upload that! And vortec came out in 96. I sometimes wish mine was a vortec so I might get a little better gas mileage! But oh well! TBI ftw:)

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Well I got a little done!! Fiberglassed around the brace and did a little sanding. I marked out where I need to Pre drill and the top should be screwed on tomorrow. All I need is subs and port :( tomorrows plan is to screw down the top of the box, vacuum and clean out the back of my truck, put box in and seat in. Ill try to use my moms computer! Should look good!! Thanks for the support. Not having a computer fucking sucks

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Good news boys! For making the honor roll and not getting sent to the office my parents bought me a new laptop! I'm so grateful! This is sick! Gotta set it up but I'll have new pics tonight

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Woo! I can't wait until you get that port and the subs!

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Archived