1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

I'm going to post it on my build now even though it's old. So take a look at my build in a couple min and u will c! Haha I and btw I just read ur whole build and btw I'm also 16. Haha

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

I want to give a huge thanks to C-fizzy, no matter how much I tried to talk him out of it he insisted on donating to the sub fund! I really really appreciate it. He is the shit. thanks so much again man. :drinks:

Remember what I told you a while back? People see you willing to put in the hard work and willingness to learn.....you're not just another punk kid coming along who thinks he knows everything..... and people respect that. Just a month ago you were telling me how it felt like you would never get them, and look where you are now. You're a good kid, I have told you that before.....just keep going the way you are and putting school first and keeping your nose clean, and you will go far in life!!! Congrats on the subs man....and that is way cool what Fizzy did for you....something tells me he was probably in your shoes at one time!!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I have a small problem! lol my amp at 4 ohms puts out 85 watts X2 so these subs will be way under powered. will they sound okay?? Until I save up 300 for the bd1000

Start saving again and keep your eye open in the "For Sale" section here....something WILL come up! You never know, someone may stumble across your thread and see that you need an amp....and they may just have one that they want to see go to a deserving person who will really appreciate it!!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Nvm man sorry..I can't post it up today I'm gonna have to post it 2moro. I can't get a hold of the pics. Will have em up 2moro man.

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

I have a small problem! lol my amp at 4 ohms puts out 85 watts X2 so these subs will be way under powered. will they sound okay?? Until I save up 300 for the bd1000

Start saving again and keep your eye open in the "For Sale" section here....something WILL come up! You never know, someone may stumble across your thread and see that you need an amp....and they may just have one that they want to see go to a deserving person who will really appreciate it!!!

Thanks so much man! It means alot! It's awesome we all have the same interest! Im very appreciative of what everyones done for me! I know for a fact when I get these subs and amp I will be loudest at my school and probably my town! Thanks again dude! It's really uplifting!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Well I did a little today in preparation for the subs! Problem is I don't have a port yet ! hahah At least i'll have the subs and I can fondle em.. er... um look at them. :shrug:

Got terminals wired in. The wires aren't cut to length yet.

108_0208.jpg

108_0210.jpg

:yahoo:

OH! And My mom surprised me with my very own copy of that Automotive wiring book! So now I have my own :santa:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Glad to see you finally got your subs ordered bro :) if you want, I can check shipping, I have a full size 4" aeroport from parts express sitting around. Only thing is it's already glued together. So shipping might be a bitch. But I'll be watching for when you get those subs. And SST's right, you seem like a good kid. You deserve a little help. Tuned in :popcorn:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Glad to see you finally got your subs ordered bro :) if you want, I can check shipping, I have a full size 4" aeroport from parts express sitting around. Only thing is it's already glued together. So shipping might be a bitch. But I'll be watching for when you get those subs. And SST's right, you seem like a good kid. You deserve a little help. Tuned in :popcorn:

Thanks bro! Couldn't have done it with out you! How long is the aero?? I need one 21" long haha. Thanks for everything. :give_rose:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

I believe it's 20" from flare to flare. I'll measure it tomorrow. I have work in 20 minutes. Just let me know if you want it. You pay shipping and it's yours.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I believe it's 20" from flare to flare. I'll measure it tomorrow. I have work in 20 minutes. Just let me know if you want it. You pay shipping and it's yours.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it but I need one 21" or longer :/ sorry bro.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived