1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Man I love threads like this cuz we've all been here, reminds me of the good ol days! Tuned in to see the rest lol even tho I'm a lil late! Oh btw nice chevy good thing u didn't get a ford, best thing they ever did was circle the problem and highlight it in blue

Fuck warning points.

Nice subs man! Wish I'd have got on a while ago. I've got about 20 feet of 12Ga twisted pair just sitting around from my last build. Oh well. Happy for you!

No big deal man! :) thanks! It's been a long time Waitin!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Man I love threads like this cuz we've all been here, reminds me of the good ol days! Tuned in to see the rest lol even tho I'm a lil late! Oh btw nice chevy good thing u didn't get a ford, best thing they ever did was circle the problem and highlight it in blue

Thanks! Haha yeah! I've tried to keep everything up to date and correct! I'll keep it updated! And I'd chop my right nut off before I'd drive a ford! ;)

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

CONGRATS TREVOR!!!!!!!! So glad they came, and can't wait to b hearin them play!

Me either! I can tell they are gonna be loud!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Thanks! Haha yeah! I've tried to keep everything up to date and correct! I'll keep it updated! And I'd chop my right nut off before I'd drive a ford! ;)

Man I love a good old fashioned ford vs chevy conversation! It's funny how you can take two perfectly good products, fight about them, and still not win the conversation cause it's based on opinion! But, I'll tell you this much, I'd put my 1994 ford F350 crew cab with the 8foot bed up against your chevy any day! Still runs strong and would pull your house off it's foundation!

But that's besides the point! GET THOSE DAMN SUBS LOADED ALREADY!!!! I'm SHOCKED you haven't tried to put them in yet! :peepwall:

Man I love a good old fashioned ford vs chevy conversation! It's funny how you can take two perfectly good products, fight about them, and still not win the conversation cause it's based on opinion! But, I'll tell you this much, I'd put my 1994 ford F350 crew cab with the 8foot bed up against your chevy any day! Still runs strong and would pull your house off it's foundation!

But that's besides the point! GET THOSE DAMN SUBS LOADED ALREADY!!!! I'm SHOCKED you haven't tried to put them in yet! :peepwall:

Oh now scooter. Chevy will always kick a fords ass. (; Hahaha. I mean i love you like a brother no matter what... but Chevy... well.. its better! And trust me man I was going to do it today but I had a lot to do :drinks:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Aright guys! I did a smidge, but not much. I went to the local hardware store and got all new bolts, nuts and washers that will fit a 12 gauge wire and loop terminal. That took forever in its self because of all the choices and its hard as hell to find anything. The plus to that is there is a beautiful girl that works there... and well.. you know I like to go. I planned on cutting out the hole for the subs but I got really busy helping my mom and its freezing outside. So tonight since I don't have school tomorrow I am going to mark where the holes need to be so I can get them cut first thing tomorrow! Here is what I did do...

REPRESENT!

108_0229.jpg

108_0230.jpg

Tomorrow I am going to Home Depot to get a 2' piece of 4" diameter ABS pipe, My dad brought a heat gun home from work tonight and my grandma has a bowl I can borrow so I'm gonna flare my own port and hope to got it turns out okay! I'm also gonna buy some weather stripping to put around the top of the box and around the subs to prevent leaks. I'm very excited and I will probably end up waiting on the wire. :/ Oh well! Its getting close! Gonna be loud! The way that one sub moved was nuts!! :yahoo:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived