DC Audio, Sundown, XS Power and Zed Audio

yep, i heard this system and it sounded great! and it was all owned by a great, old school, competitor. this guy knows his shit.

you rebuilding or selling it for the baby? probably have better luck with the Zed amps on diyma. a lot of people on here dont have any idea how good Zed amps are.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Thanks Skittles...... Just do not have a use for this stuff right now. our new baby takes up all the room. In a few years I will purchase something new though. New guy.... No thank you I do not have a need for more subs at this time. I guess I am more interested in Double Dins and anything that doesn't really take up too much room. As for the batteries.... I am not going to decide on them for a few days I will post in the first post when I am ready. Thank you for asking though!

Curious what would the rms be on them? and would you message me with your best deal on the sax3000d shipped to 93066.. thanks.

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

Curious what would the rms be on them? and would you message me with your best deal on the sax3000d shipped to 93066.. thanks.

What are you wanting the RMS on? I am asking $600 shipped on the amp and of course I will entertain offers.

I just wondered about the subs rms since you used level 5 parts.. and wouldn't want to insult you or anything but .. 500 for amp shipped?

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

I just wondered about the subs rms since you used level 5 parts.. and wouldn't want to insult you or anything but .. 500 for amp shipped?

I do not know what the subs would be rated at by DC. I do know I had the SAZ3000D running them and they never stunk or got warm. I appreciate the offer for the amp If you are seriously interested in buying it we can discuss it via PM but $500 is a bit low. I look forward to hearing from you.

Archived