NorthsouthproductionsNC Posted November 15, 2011 Report Posted November 15, 2011 Has anyone played it? I've loved all of them so far i haven't gotten Revelations yet i wanted see what other people think of it
CaptainzPlanetz Posted November 15, 2011 Report Posted November 15, 2011 Has anyone played it? I've loved all of them so far i haven't gotten Revelations yet i wanted see what other people think of it Ask James AKA Forum Asshole, he already has it, I am picking it up tomorrow as well as Saints Row 3 ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
inm Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 I picked it up last night while I was at Best Buy. $35, couldn't resist. So far it's pretty badass. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
gally Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 saints row 3 ROCKS!!!!!!!!! AC revelations...dont know yet 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.