she been dead for ten!! years..i just had bring her back...

So many requests to see the inside, yet, no pics. I think it's gonna be a surprise lol

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

So many requests to see the inside, yet, no pics. I think it's gonna be a surprise lol

lol no surpries. truck sitting in the back yard waiting for a new tire. was going to get shots of the inside when i brought it out and got it all cleaned out (got lots of tools stored in the back). but i'll go out sometime today and shoot a quick vid and snap some shots of the inside. :woot:

Looking good

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Archived