I know some guys who are hooked on NO-Xplode...I personally like Whey Protein.
Whey FTW!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I would advise that anyone thinking about any supplements speak to a dietician. Speak to your family practice doc, etc. Find out what it is, how it works, etc.

I have heard many negatives about excessive creatine usage. Especially when it involves fighters, wrestlers, boxers, etc. People using this stuff to get ripped, get past muscle soreness, and what not get dehydrated when cutting weight (and lets be honest, a lot of people cut weight without any medical supervision) and I have heard horror stories of damage to liver and kidneys.

I do not know any of the horror stories to be fact. I don't take supplements and I believe that I should fight at my weight so I don't cut. I just try to stay where I am at (sometimes it is really tough to do) within a +/-5lb area. For these reasons, I remain pretty ignorant on the subject.

The point, ask an expert.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

In High school, I tried out a jug of this and my squat record went up 75lbs in a month. pretty cool

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire