anyone else's watched content box moved down the screen

Thats definitely in the HTML programming...not a thing you can do about it. They probably made some changes to the page layout. Now that I know what you're talking about I see that mine is in the same spot....its not an error.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Send a PM to one of the mods.....maybe if they know alot of people liked having it up higher they may consider accomodating....never hurts to ask.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

JD are you sending a pm. It's an issue but I don't wanna bombard them with PM's either.

The other thing that would be nice is the watched topic section on all windows at the top. So like we're in this topic now, it would be at the top of this page, not having to go back to the top, hit forum, then go to the topics, click this click that etc.

JD are you sending a pm. It's an issue but I don't wanna bombard them with PM's either.

The other thing that would be nice is the watched topic section on all windows at the top. So like we're in this topic now, it would be at the top of this page, not having to go back to the top, hit forum, then go to the topics, click this click that etc.

no sir i havn't you can i changed topic name to try to strum up more attention though to see how many ppl it bothers

edit: poor sentence

Edited by Jd1102