Daily Driver Big 3

So I've been looking in upgrading my system for awhile, I have some questions to ask since I've never personally upgraded my system this much. As with getting bigger systems i know it puts a bigger strain on your electrical system. As of right now I just run a single 12 @ about 500 RMS with stock Alt and Battery. I currently drive a 2002 Subaru WRX. What I'd like to do is try to get a big enough system where I can run a single Battery and a H.O. Alt. I would like that kind of Daily Driver feel with some heavy bass behind it.

What I'd like to run is this, 2 12's @ about 1000-1500 RMS a piece and run a 4 channel Amp for Mid's and Highs. I'm wondering how big of an Alt/Battery I would need to run it. The other factor I was worried about is wiring, I'm wondering how big of wire i would need to run to the Amp's themselves and to the voice coils.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I'm running a stock alt, stock battery up front, a spare powerware in the trunk. Big 3 under the hood done in zero gauge. Zero gauge to the battery in the back. 4 gauge from that battery to my sub amp. 8 gauge from my amp to my subs. And 4 gauge running to my 4 channel for the mids and highs with 16 gauge speaker wire. No dimming problems or anything. Running my hifonics bxi1610 @.5 ohms. Hope this gives you some insight bro.

Edit: seeing as how you want 1000 - 1500 to each sub, extra battery and an h.o. alternator might be best for you.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Trial and error. Get the alternator and the big 3 first. If that doesn't work out the best, get the biggest XS Power battery you can and put it under the hood and see how that works. If that's still not good enough, get another XS battery and put it in the back. Find room my friend lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

No problem man. Hopefully a new alt and a big ass battery is all you need, but we'll see. Utilize all the space you have, that's the biggest tip I can give you... Spare tire well and the spaces behind the strut towers/heading towards the rear of the trunk, people let them go to waste!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived