So I am just going to throw this up in the air and see what happens but I would really like to find out if anyone in the Miami area or close to Miami in anyway would be down for a meet and greet. Nothing fancy or huge just show off your system to fellow bass heads. I may be able to get my hands on a Term Lab if I play my cards right and make this a little more fun and let people meter for the hell of it. I could make this into a pretty cool event if I know there are enough people willing to show up. I have a couple ideas and a few spot in mind but before I start making calls, greasing pockets and promoting I need to see how many people would be interested in showing up.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I'm in west palm beach now, but will be in Naples for spring. I may be willing to head that way for a day. I have a termlab, just not sure about a laptop. I could hope my rebuild is atleast built.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Well if you have the Term Lab I have my kick around work laptop that should do the trick I can grab a hold of a bigger monitor and good to know there are some out there. I am still trying to find out who I know locally will show up but thanks guys I will keep you all posted on more updates and hopefully more floridians come out the woodworks on SMD. :drink40:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Good luck send me a pm or email, I have a dd1 too. Would be nice to get a little bit of change for tuning and metering.

I have a desktop setup with a 22" LCD, I could bring that, just needs power.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Good luck send me a pm or email, I have a dd1 too. Would be nice to get a little bit of change for tuning and metering.

I have a desktop setup with a 22" LCD, I could bring that, just needs power.

I have the DD-1 too hoping to show it off at the show and get people to understand the power of an SMD product. Yeah I feel ya we want to see how many people would be willing to shell out a little dough for a better sound and to know what their system does. I have a desktop I may use and I have a nice little test bench set up that would power everything perfectly. I will keep you posted on whats going on with everything once I get more info.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif