Sonic Electronix

Thats a trip. I take it that you got it from sicco?

yeah. the thing i thing has happened, the guy who had the sub thought it was a D2 and its actually a D1. thats all i can think that has happened.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Wait a sec.....shouldnt you have 4 wires coming from the box and 2 going into the amp? 2 wires from each coil on the sub, then split to 2 wires going into the amp? Seems like you have it backwards, like you are only running off one coil. It's not making any sense that you have it split the way you do.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Yeah he got it from me. It was one of Ryan's subs so I thought it was a D2 plus it was supposed to have been tested it before I posted the for sale add.

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Or are you running all 4 wires in the box down to the 2 bolts on the inside of the box?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Wait a sec.....shouldnt you have 4 wires coming from the box and 2 going into the amp? 2 wires from each coil on the sub, then split to 2 wires going into the amp? Seems like you have it backwards, like you are only running off one coil. It's not making any sense that you have it split the way you do.

With 1 sub wired in parallel, you wire the + and + and - and - together and then a + and - running out of the box. That is why you only see 2 wires.

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=1&I=12#results

Oh boy..I bought one off siccostyle for a friend.never checked the coils though.ill let you know what the coils read tomorrow when he gets his dmm out of his storage unit

Nothing bad twards you sicco

Edited by ineeDBass419

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Yeah he got it from me. It was one of Ryan's subs so I know it was a D2 plus we tested it before I posted the for sale add.

Cool...was just asking to be sure he got it from an established member with a good rep! Thats You LOL!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

i have 4inside the box to 2 bolts. 1 power and 1 ground, going to a splitter to fill all of the ports on the amp. I realize i dont need all 4 thats just how i did it. I can go to 2 if that would make any difference but i feel like it wouldn't. I guess i could have each coil have its own channel. would that change anything?

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

With 1 sub wired in parallel, you wire the + and + and - and - together and then a + and - running out of the box. That is why you only see 2 wires.

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=1&I=12#results

Right....but he has 4 wires going into a mono amp when he only needs 2......thats why I'm wondering if he did something backwards. Am I making sense or is it so late thet my thoughts are fucked up LOL....

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

i have 4inside the box to 2 bolts. 1 power and 1 ground, going to a splitter to fill all of the ports on the amp. I realize i dont need all 4 thats just how i did it. I can go to 2 if that would make any difference but i feel like it wouldn't. I guess i could have each coil have its own channel. would that change anything?

Ohh ok ok I see your reasoning....lol it was throwing me off

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500