Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Android app is here! Update


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys,

Android app has been updated and contains more things that people have asked for and every box builder needs, apologies for the delay, hope everyone likes the new update, there has been a long wait for these features.

I will be adding more, there is still a long way to go with this app, although it is finally out of Beta stages and can progress(hopefully faster than this update).

App Features:

Vented Box Calculator

Wedge Box Calculator

Port size calculator

Simple and Advanced Ohm Calculators

Wiring Diagrams

Cut sheets

Save box specs to your SD Card

The app can be found by searching "box tune calculator" and can also downloaded at play store

android_app_on_play_large.png

Thanks Guys

Enjoy the app and thanks for the support

Posted

need to bump this up. probably every member has been waiting for a program like this. hopefully it'll turn out to be a fully fledged portable torres calc!

Posted

I'd buy it but it says it's "Not compatible"... which it may not be, I'm running 2.3.7, :shrug:

What's your E-Mail? I'll PP you the money and you can just send me the .apk :drinks:

Edit: Posted this on SSA. :)

Posted

bassahaulic - let me work on it, ill see what i can do. I think this may be a common problem. Just installing 2.3.7 on my devices here and will test out. I will keep you posted.

Thanks for posting on SSA

Posted

it is accurate, depending on decimal values there is times where its .01-.02 off in tuning comparing to torres.

I will update screenshots of the app with it all filled out so people can see.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...