Honda CRV 2006 help

and after seeing what it takes to put a new alt in it i can assure you that you will probably stay that way lol. thats a shit ton of work. I just pop the hood in mine.

yeah i was thinking the same thing, he might just stick with the stock for now, but might as well let him know what it takes to do so. and sure popping the hood would of saved me a tone of time and pain, lucky f*cker

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

and after seeing what it takes to put a new alt in it i can assure you that you will probably stay that way lol. thats a shit ton of work. I just pop the hood in mine.

Yeah i was afraid that I was going to have to remove the alternator... only honda would make an alternator change so impossible. I was hoping i wouldnt have to remove the alt for the big three.

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt

Yeah i was afraid that I was going to have to remove the alternator... only honda would make an alternator change so impossible. I was hoping i wouldnt have to remove the alt for the big three.

Radiator **

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

is all good man when your into it as deep as i am, there is no other choice but to keep improving.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

is all good man when your into it as deep as i am, there is no other choice but to keep improving.

Do you know which alt would be a direct fit and battery for under the hood? Im am going to be tackling this project soon :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

give mechman or DC a call they will point you to the right directions.

but for 1600 watts you will be good with 2 good batteries.

i also have the 09 crv witch has the same motor with same alt, and im running 4000+ watts at .5 ohms with stock alt and electrical with the exception of 2 batteries and big 3. not even a flinch of dimming

REFF'S
My link
EBAY