Sonic Electronix

Need Help Making System Diagram

Eight sets. That equals 32 6.5s and 32 tweeters.

Naw when I said (8) Previously I meant I would buy eight 6.5s separately so that would be two 6.5s for each door.

If I buy the sets then Id need four of them, 1 set for each door. Since (2) 6.5s and (2) tweets already come in the set.

Wait sorry. Its 7:00 in the morning right now and I just woke up lol. Are you saying I COULD run Eight sets with that just one amp?

Would it be Okay to run all the Rockford speakers in the car with another JL amp? That way I could keep all the amps in the trunk set up and keep it looking the same? Would I need any batteries or Alternators?

The more and more I read or see people Build ups everyone adds a shit load of batteries and alternators.

But Man thanks for all this help though, I appreciate it.

look into rainbow, focal, hertz in comps cuzz they are bad ass. Diamond audio makes some nice comps to. Much cheaper than jl audio

Only thing thats going to be JL Audio is the two amps for the two JL 13w7 and maybe another JL amp for all the comps. When I open the trunk Id like to keep all the amps looking the same and same brand. Plus those Jl amps are pretty thin and they same me some room

Wait sorry. Its 7:00 in the morning right now and I just woke up lol. Are you saying I COULD run Eight sets with that just one amp?

You asked me "How many of those sets could I run off that amp you posted." The answer is 8 sets. You don't have to run that many. I don't know a thing about JL Audio stuff so i can't help you there except to say that IMO you should use something else. I'm a RF guy and will testify that they make awesome products from their amps to components to subs.

Edited by Derrick824

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

You asked me "How many of those sets could I run off that amp you posted." The answer is 8 sets. You don't have to run that many. I don't know a thing about JL Audio stuff so i can't help you there except to say that IMO you should use something else. I'm a RF guy and will testify that they make awesome products from their amps to components to subs.

I was thinking running maybe 5 of those sets.. So I guess Im good on that note.

I Dont want any 18in Subs or anything like that. Maybe 15's

I wanted to keep it to 2 maybe 3 the max of subs in the trunk.

What would beat harder then two Jl 13w7

Those two Jls beatn

th_c4a63606.jpg

Edited by BOXCHEV