2006 dodge charger built

this build is epic, but where's the woofers at??? and is this gonna be for SQ at all or just straight up loudness? lookin' sick keep it up!

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

this build is epic, but where's the woofers at??? and is this gonna be for SQ at all or just straight up loudness? lookin' sick keep it up!

na it just from loudness but well tune .as bass we not sure yet but thanks i keep u posted

yeah i see a lot of people do the doors up and just open them up through the outside. you do some great work man, and yeah is there any reinforcement cuz them 10's are heavy as hell and multiple in one door is gonna add quick i know cuz i have some.

also how are u attaching the fleece down, with staples? looks great man

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

yeah i see a lot of people do the doors up and just open them up through the outside. you do some great work man, and yeah is there any reinforcement cuz them 10's are heavy as hell and multiple in one door is gonna add quick i know cuz i have some.

also how are u attaching the fleece down, with staples? looks great man

yea i see that too lot of fiberglass n end of the day it cracks or etc but yea im reforceing it inside out with fiberglass hairs n layers of resin .i tested one of the panels n i actual stand on one

and yes i use staples ofcourse to get my shape n get fleece to stay on the door panels n thanks i hope u like it

Hate to be a Negative Nelly..... but where is the fiberglass reenforcement?

All I saw was resined fleece and bodyfiller.

lol it kool for the negative comment but yea the reinforcement im doin it screws ,staple flece to panel n many layers of fiberglass hair n resin about 3 layers but i make sure it dont crack on me .but u got any advice of reinforcement

• 2 weeks later...

[qu ote name=1988JimmyRE' timestamp='1323543257' post='1793208]

looking great i'm starting on my doors tomorrow.

Wats up there jimmy Wat door u working on n Wat u putting

Archived