Another classic Chevelle design

This is a design for one of my favorite cars of all time, the Chevelle SS. Final volume is 2.5ft^3 with a 32hz tuning via a 12"x2.5" port. As you can see I had to create a little dead space on each side of the port to kick the volume down a little. The original plan was to do a bandpass, but there just wasn't enough room.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

It's a '72. I do love the '66-'67 though, and had a '70 with a SB400 for a little while...it was a POS besides the motor.

72chevelle.jpg

Edited by RAM_Designs

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

that box looks very similar to the idea I had for the box in my transam, using the rear T-top area, but instead of the port being at the back I was thinking of the port being in between the two subs, do you have perfect dimension for that car? cuz you said you wouldn't design my box without having perfect dimensions right? box looks great btw, I just wish you could design me a box :(

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360