Jump to content

guess whats for sell...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sites only worth ~11k from 3 sites I checked.

man, you have to add them all together bro, don't you know how the internet works :rofl:

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Posted

ROE is shit. I hate ROE. Its a really shitty site. It just has many more retarded users as SMD.

I agree!

:rofl:

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

ROE use to the most active car audio site ....Times change and people move on .

So when's it gonna happen?

When is what going to happen? When ROE dies? I would assume when the current owner realizes no one in their right mind will pay $30k for it, and then himself decides to stop paying for it.

Aint no way its gone sell for 30k. But i hope it stays up as long as possiable.

I cant afford anything...

forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html

Youngest active user on ROE :D

Posted

Have some of yall been on ROE lately? Its a really nice site. The people are really helpful an mature.

I cant afford anything...

forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html

Youngest active user on ROE :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8446 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...