Powermaxusa alternators

I was looking into this brand on ebay its called powermaxusa alternators, and it seems very sketchy. I was wondering if anybody had any experience with them?? this is what i was looking at, http://www.ebay.com/itm/170-AMP-HIGH-OUTPUT-ALTERNATOR-Honda-CR-V-2-4L-02-06-/260701800542#ht_1549wt_826

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt

The unit in the link is a small case, 3 phase Mitsubishi design Honda unit. It will NOT have good output at all if it actually makes 170 amps peak output. Also, if you look at the back of the housing, you will see that the rectifier is very small (about half the back of the unit) with limited inlet openings for airflow.

For that vehicle, we use a 6-phase hair pin unit that has infinitely better idle output capabilities. We can go as far with it as 320 amps peak, and still maintain 150 amps by 800 rpm. Our entry level unit makes 160 amps with 100 amps at only 650 rpm !! All of our units are a direct bolt in, and feature 12 diodes instead of 6. All of our units feature double tier rectifiers that take up the entire back of the alternator for maximum heat dissipation and bomb-proof daily durability. Our units also come with a 2 year warranty and 6-day-a-week toll free customer service.

865-522-6166 ext. 202

[email protected]

The unit in the link is a small case, 3 phase Mitsubishi design Honda unit. It will NOT have good output at all if it actually makes 170 amps peak output. Also, if you look at the back of the housing, you will see that the rectifier is very small (about half the back of the unit) with limited inlet openings for airflow.

For that vehicle, we use a 6-phase hair pin unit that has infinitely better idle output capabilities. We can go as far with it as 320 amps peak, and still maintain 150 amps by 800 rpm. Our entry level unit makes 160 amps with 100 amps at only 650 rpm !! All of our units are a direct bolt in, and feature 12 diodes instead of 6. All of our units feature double tier rectifiers that take up the entire back of the alternator for maximum heat dissipation and bomb-proof daily durability. Our units also come with a 2 year warranty and 6-day-a-week toll free customer service.

865-522-6166 ext. 202

[email protected]

You guys dont make an alternator for my vehicle or you would be my first choice :/

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

Well I bought the sketchy ass alternator, I just needed something cheap and cuz i am on a budget. It runs at 70amps idle and peaks at 170 amps at around 1500rpms. It should be better than my stock alternator that runs at 90 amps. Ill let you all know how it goes! :drink40: Cheers!

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

Did you ask if they did? Just because it's not on their site doesn't mean they don't have it.

I talked to eric about it, he said all the have is the 07-09 alts and he isnt sure if it would fit or not

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

Archived