SKAR Audio Silicone Wristbands!

Just a little warning, this sounds like it might be pushing the 'no advertising' rule, maybe... just thought i'd throw a little heads up.

but pm me when you have pics and prices

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Just a little warning, this sounds like it might be pushing the 'no advertising' rule, maybe... just thought i'd throw a little heads up.

but pm me when you have pics and prices

It will be a SKAR Audio wristband and this is in the SKAR Audio section? I didn't know of such rule but if one exists that doesn't allow SKAR Stuff in a SKAR sub forum then that is wack

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Yeah man id get one especially if the skar audio font on the wristband is the same font as on the subs thats font looks sick BUT if its the huge like 1 inch ones and not like as small as the livestrong yellow ill just hang it in my car somwhere

It will be a SKAR Audio wristband and this is in the SKAR Audio section? I didn't know of such rule but if one exists that doesn't allow SKAR Stuff in a SKAR sub forum then that is wack

I will let N8 and the others do the modding here, but essentially this might be considered advertising and you are not a partner of SMD to my knowledge. So i guess this is just a little heads up.

if you want to read the thread -- Linky

if this is all in compliance with the rules and everything, then i might be interested in some thicker ones.

Edited by 412 CVX

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I just ordered my 2 12"s this morning, i should have waited. It would be nice to have one of these bands to rep skar in other places besides my trunk! :)

I'll def be looking into one of these bands though maliboom.

You got some concept art on how the final product would look? That would be great ;)

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

any information on color? possible designs on the band with different colors?

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop