Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Price Of Polycarbonate At Tap Plastics


x6369x

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone know the price per square ft for 3/4" polycarbonate at Tap Plastics?

I'm trying to figure out if I want to put a window in the box I'm building.

219682829.png
Posted

if you have one close to you then they usually have like s scrap box there you can pick up cheap.

Theres is a difference between poly and acrylic but I believe for what you are using it for it does not really matter. If it were semiconductor equipment it would be different :D

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3117 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...