5 Reasons Why Your Not Balling

plate2.jpg

Now all the rappers "claim" to be BALLING but no body does it the boys In Dubi !!!!! That meek little license plate just sold for 6.8 Million....... Yea i found a place that does custom ones im going to see if i can get me one =)

Tycoon pays $7m for '5' licence plate

Monday May 14 08:18 AEST

A United Arab Emirates tycoon spent 25.2 million dirhams (nearly $7 million) for a car licence plate displaying the number five for his red Rolls Royce car at a charity auction in the Gulf state.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

What is the point in this?? That fellow paid 7million for a piece of metal or plastic with a paper number 5 sticker on it????? I don't get it...Seriously explain?? I have no clue..I could find alot better stuff to spend 7 mill on..

Edited by zaxfire69

Lemme take a wild guess, he has something to do with gasoline lol

Rich bastards

i'll prob get fired for this , but i think the #5 stands for how much a gallon of gas is going to cost through the hollidays! :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i'll prob get fired for this , but i think the #5 stands for how much a gallon of gas is going to cost through the hollidays! :D

lmfao :lol:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Its not the point of him buying the license plate its the point of him having the money to do so i thought it was intresting so i thought id share with ya =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

What is the point in this?? That fellow paid 7million for a piece of metal or plastic with a paper number 5 sticker on it????? I don't get it...Seriously explain?? I have no clue..I could find alot better stuff to spend 7 mill on..

When you have just utterly more money then you know what to do with you buy things of status =)