6 SMD 18's on DC amps - 158 On music

And to top it off, Lenny is a class act. When a guy blew his stuff at finals during the 30x 10 (30hz for 10 minutes straight) run, Lenny quickly pulled into the lanes to keep that lane alive. And his score kept on climbing the entire time.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

And to top it off, Lenny is a class act. When a guy blew his stuff at finals during the 30x 10 (30hz for 10 minutes straight) run, Lenny quickly pulled into the lanes to keep that lane alive. And his score kept on climbing the entire time.

yeah that was some cool shit

i gotto listen to this thing at midwest finals and its sick he must have done alot of tunning from then till now cuz those number would have won him first all the way

great guy to

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

Guest jesseadkins187

I'm subbed on his Youtube channel and I've asked him more than once to join the forum here. This guy did one of the few 53s I've seen with a Jackhammer. Dude gets front grille flex.

:drinks:

few reasons he wont join the forum on here and i dont blame him.... and 53's? not in his tahoe maybe in the lumina in the kick..

Edited by jesseadkins187

I'm subbed on his Youtube channel and I've asked him more than once to join the forum here. This guy did one of the few 53s I've seen with a Jackhammer. Dude gets front grille flex.

few reasons he wont join the forum on here and i dont blame him.... and 53's? not in his tahoe maybe in the lumina in the kick..

still did a 53 with a Jackhammer. It was in the Lumina, but I don't remember what he did in the tahoe...

damn you know a guy is popular when there's a whole fucking thread about him in a forum he's not even a part of LOL :lol:

what reasons just curious?

Edited by Quiet

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Guest jesseadkins187

^^^ why can't he do a 53?

why?? lol i dont know... he did a 51 on dash and like a 53 in the kick.. best in his tahoe with the jackhammer was like a 148.8 on 4 mtx92001

Guest jesseadkins187

still did a 53 with a Jackhammer. It was in the Lumina, but I don't remember what he did in the tahoe...

damn you know a guy is popular when there's a whole fucking thread about him in a forum he's not even a part of LOL :lol:

what reasons just curious?

yeah 53 in the kick and 51 on dash.. he pulled a 148.8 in the tahoe with 4 mtx92001, reason's.. i can not say dont wanna put words in his mouth.. mainly cause the usual stuff that goes on on these forums... (trolling) puts up with enough of it on youtube...

Edited by jesseadkins187