Jump to content

Bg's Sls Roof And Trunk Flex


Recommended Posts

Posted

What if they jack your car when you're not around? Say you went to safeway to do some grocery shopping, and while you're inside the store, some kat jacks your car

By the way, nice neighborhood; the grass is very green!

lol....thats funny homie, but uhhhh wrong....

Any smart person with common sense isnt going to take their show car to a damn ...lol.... grocery store...

I got other vehicles for that, and this caddy is for flossin' only...

I dont leave that car out of my sight, too many folks would kill to get their hands on that car, but only if you're in TEXAS!!!!

lol, not too many other states have caught on to lovin' tha slabs.......Louisiana and Texas are the main slab states...

But thanks for watching!!!!

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

Posted

nice stuff... but y did u take so long to show ur stuff?

that is a VERY SICK set-up

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3002 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...