Bg's Sls Roof And Trunk Flex

my bad I'll fix them right quick!!! sorry...

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

my bad I'll fix them right quick!!! sorry...

Hey ive been looking for a pop trunk kit do you know if they make them for expeditions?

Oh yea your shit is Tight !!!!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I dont know what the new model vans are using, but I use linear actuators, because we open our trunks while we drive on the streets.....

I used 2 6" warners, but for a van you might need up to a 12" stroke..

I will be doing my rear hatch on my denali sometime soon, I will post progress pics up once complete....

I dont know why alot of people from different states haven't caught on to pop trunk, you spend all that money on your system, like chamillionaire rapped about, " my trunk unlock, pop, and glow it.... you think I spent 10 gz on my trunk, JUST NOT to show it????

the purpose of pop trunk is to showcase your music, and to represent where you're from, or your name, etc etc......

It makes old people wave at you to tell you your trunk is open when you are driving, like u dont know it's popped...lol

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

very nice!!!! :D

Thanks bro!!! very much appreciated to receive props on a hard worked setup all by my lonely, no rich dads or moms to help me out, or any car audio shops to do the work for me, all by myself is how I work and play......

Archived