ChrisGLE Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 Hey guys just got a quick question. I have already replaced my head unit, put two 12" Alpine Type R's with a 1700w Brutus Amp. Now I want to replace my stock Bose speakers with Alpine Type S speakers. Alpine Type S Two-Way Link 55w RMS each Alpine Type S Component Link 80w RMS each Head Unit Info 52Wx4 Peak BTW my battery has 875 cranking amps. Will my head unit be pushing out enough or will I need an additional amp? If so, will I need an upgraded battery? Thanks, Chris Check out my first ever aftermarket purchase!
tlee2 Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 Yeah you need another amp for them to get louder then stock. And a little extra battery in the back never hurt 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
ChrisGLE Posted November 25, 2011 Author Report Posted November 25, 2011 Yeah you need another amp for them to get louder then stock. And a little extra battery in the back never hurt I'm guessing a Yellowtop would do? Check out my first ever aftermarket purchase!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.