Sonic Electronix

Dude I get it about the band pass! Haha I just don't know how to make one and I don't want to hassle with making another box I just want a simple way to get a rattle to stop from my trunk

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

not trying to tell you what to do just letting you what has worked for me and a few people i know

Yeah sorry man I was writin that other post while u posted this and it's cool thanks for the helpful advice. I just already have the setup done and I'm sick of messin with stuff. I just want to be done with it and be able to listen to it with out that horrid rattle

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

try great stuff, just try not getting it by the lock or the lever. on the trunk by the bracing add some to it then a sheet of deadener to stiffen the trunk also if you have a gap big enough for your hand to fit by where the lock is try putting some deadener there too

Duck tape. Duh.

Edit: Gorilla tape.

um no. dont listen to this guy. not gunna put him down like i want........ but like beat2deth said press on that part of the trunk n see if thats it. then (since you already know it is) pop the trunk and put your hand inside the trunklid and feel if you can reach that part n i would use great stuff and fill it up...... its cheap n expands a TON. definitly will stop a rattle. downside is it gets very messy.

im sure theres other alternatives but thats cheap n i bet that works.

my 2 cents...

-jarrid

oh btw never use duct tape (yes its spelled duct) or gorilla tape on any build as it looks horrible and its the hackers way out. (no offense to anyone) BUT thats something i would see done in the hood.again no offense to anyone

Whoaaa, cool your jets turbo. I was being sarcastic.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

ive seen a thread but lost it about door jambs and the same thing someone had said to get weather stripping and put it inside the stock weaterstripping to make it stiffer :good:

could probably fit like 1/4" inside of mine, not sure how stiff they make that stuff. i'll have to check it out i guess

id get it as thick as you can get in there like tie it to a hanger and just pull the hanger with it connected