armykyle1 Posted December 4, 2011 Author Report Posted December 4, 2011 they're much brighter in person. The light out put is better than I thought it would be. I actually wanted more green lulz but I'll see how I like them with the running light conversion, if I don't I'm gonna get 5ks, they really don't stand out. I passed a few cops with no issues TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
shogen Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 Look kinda fcking cool!!! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
armykyle1 Posted December 4, 2011 Author Report Posted December 4, 2011 Look kinda fcking cool!!! I think it looks decent, not as bad as everyone was making it out to be TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
SojiaRaggs9000 Posted December 4, 2011 Report Posted December 4, 2011 No one said it was bad they just simply stated that you might get more attention than you'd like. * Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver * One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator * KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold
armykyle1 Posted December 4, 2011 Author Report Posted December 4, 2011 No one said it was bad they just simply stated that you might get more attention than you'd like. it was more than that lol. They really don't bring that much attention. They're noticeable but the headlights deff drown them out. The car gets a lot of attention lol. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.