Second Skin Audio

If You Want Enclosure Plans Then Here Ya Go!

andym85

:lol: hallo amatt85 help for this

-max dimensions = w97cm x h45cm x d40cm

-type of subs = Impact 15" 700rms/1400max

-number of subs = 2

-desired tuning frequency = for pure burps and take a good number in bass race!!

-type of vehicle = Fiat Punto 02'

-position of the subs and port = u are the boss for this idea!

for the plans Thanks bro !!!

bumpincruiser

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

blkmrideon22s

Posted Image

Posted Image

loganberry

Posted Image

Posted Image

champm252

Posted Image

Posted Image

can someone help me out with the dementions of the port in my box... its bumpincruiser the first box on there

i cant seem to figure out what size i need to cut the pieces of wood to make up the port..

im confused :blink:

help is greatly appreciated cuz im startin it tommorow

bumping04voy

everything i can come up with is about 4cubes too small...if u switched to 15s it could work pretty easily...

techsys

im gonna take my time with this one and play with it some...if u dont mind

bumpincruiser

dont worry...i havent forgotten about ya ;) ...hopefully this will clear things up for ya...

you should make two of these (one for each side)

Posted Image

the actual "L" portion of it...

Posted Image

illnoiz

how do u want the subs/port firing? and what kinda tuning do u want?

DefQon

i couldnt find any decent specs on these subs....how big were the two previous boxes you made and what were they tuned to?

Anubis

what u said is correct...although i get a length of 7" for 40hz (with 7.5" i get 38hz...but not a major difference)

Lao1gr

if you could find me some specs on those subs it would be sweet...b/c i cant find shit on them....

champn252

the port starts behind the baffle and the actual cut length of it is 15.5"....the 18" is the effective length due to the end correction

i likes me some audio stuff...

bumping04voy

everything i can come up with is about 4cubes too small...if u switched to 15s it could work pretty easily...

techsys

im gonna take my time with this one and play with it some...if u dont mind

bumpincruiser

dont worry...i havent forgotten about ya ;) ...hopefully this will clear things up for ya...

you should make two of these (one for each side)

Posted Image

the actual "L" portion of it...

Posted Image

illnoiz

how do u want the subs/port firing? and what kinda tuning do u want?

DefQon

i couldnt find any decent specs on these subs....how big were the two previous boxes you made and what were they tuned to?

Anubis

what u said is correct...although i get a length of 7" for 40hz (with 7.5" i get 38hz...but not a major difference)

Lao1gr

if you could find me some specs on those subs it would be sweet...b/c i cant find shit on them....

champn252

the port starts behind the baffle and the actual cut length of it is 15.5"....the 18" is the effective length due to the end correction

awesome that cleared it up!!

one question though... why is that face plate 18 3/4" long? shouldnt it be 18"?? 21-3=18??

awesome that cleared it up!!

one question though... why is that face plate 18 3/4" long? shouldnt it be 18"?? 21-3=18??

no..its 18.75...i just double checked...where u gettin 3 from?

ahhh i see... that makes sense.. thanks alot man i owe you one.. ill let you know how it sounds!

fyi...you saved me about 200 bucks.. cuz thats what a shop quoted me for them to do the box.

i will expect $200 to appear in my paypal account immediately!

:lol: j/k

Archived