90 Plymoth Laser W/ Updated Build Pics 1-10-08

I just got that sub and box. I bought it from goinpro on friday :) he is close to me.. i put 340 miles on my car rountrip.. I was told it is a 1000.1 i will see when it comes on wednesday.. and if not, i will give the person a negative feedback for telling me one thing, and it is not.. i am using the 4 gauge cause i have it.. i dont have the money right now to buy 1/0 gauge.. and unless you are gonna send me all the 1/0 gauge... you do with what you have..

I have a lot of power cables. when they broke into my car and stole everything, they let me keep a few things... NOT MUCH... but a few things..

They stole my 2 powerbass 15's in a wall.. and stole the wall.. so i think there was 2 people walkin down the street to where ever they parked their car or truck.. and then took the time unscrew all my amp screws and the cap. and ripped my ground wire out of the frame, but lefty the copper fitting.. they left my 4 books of cds.. but ripped my deck right out of my dash. didnt damaghe the dash much.. and my fucken akon cd was in there, but... i have it backed up on my laptop so i burned a new copy.. but still.. :)

anyway, i dont mind people telling me what i need to do, trust me, i would have already done it, if i was sitting better $$$$ wise

sorry to hear about ya car bro, i feel ya on the real. well you know we here to support you with whatever you decide to do man. i'll be following this thread until you end it. two runs of 4ga is better than one. trust me, if i was back in the US and you lived close i'd bring you some 1/0. after seeing meade give and help folks, makes me want to do the same because i have a lot or power wire, RCAs and such just sitting and collecting dust. good luck with the build up bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

sorry to hear about ya car bro, i feel ya on the real. well you know we here to support you with whatever you decide to do man. i'll be following this thread until you end it. two runs of 4ga is better than one. trust me, if i was back in the US and you lived close i'd bring you some 1/0. after seeing meade give and help folks, makes me want to do the same because i have a lot or power wire, RCAs and such just sitting and collecting dust. good luck with the build up bro.

i appreciate that. yeah i am also trying to get my team together for 2008.

me and another club are working together to try to get a multi point event going on dec. 8th in tracy california. it is a toy for tot charity event. SonicFx Audio ( doug stockton ) is hosting the event. so i am trying to get everything together to help get that event going, and get a few sponsors to help with that event so we can make it a multi point event. it is all about the kids. there are people out there that have things worster than i do. so.. even though i lost my job last week, i am going today find a new one. But i have always participated for toys for tots, just this year i wont be in a car show..

and then i have to get my car ready to go bump in its debute.. so.. it will be great to see what it is doing.. but like i said. i have little money comming in my pocket and trying to do so much with it..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

and we'll be waiting on the pics bro ...............

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

and we'll be waiting on the pics bro ...............

well i woke up, and my fiance has my car.. she had to take her brother some where, and i havent seen her since.. :) so.. as soon as my car gets back i will take the pics of it, and post them.. hopefully she gets back before dark.. i hate taking dark pictures.

please dont tell me you rode around with that writing on your car....

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

please dont tell me you rode around with that writing on your car....

yeah... i did for a bit.. til i decided i was just going to buy 2 brand new powerbass 15's... i never got to compete with them. i had them 4 days and they got stollen. if they had stole my old wore out ones, i wouldnt had been so pissed.. but i just paid 250.00 for the brand new subs. had them in and i ended up missing one of the shows cause they didnt come in time.. but i was getting ready for the next show. and never got to compete.. i got all my subs july 3rd 2007. and they were stollen july 8th.

i took the pictures but they came out kinda dark.. so i am gonna go retake them.. I live next to a parking lot taht is lit up like fort knox.. so.. my fiance didnt get back til like 5:20p and it was already dark.. so.. i will have the pics of the car in just a little bit.

Archived