99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

Went to the local tint shop to see what the cost of getting my windows tinted would be. Went there with the expectation of getting 25% all around...turns out the shop refuses to do any illegal levels of tint :/ On top of that they wanted $240 to do the whole car in 50%. Ha. I'll go to another shop and get it at 25% for way under that price thank you very much! To anyone with tinted windows reading this, how much did they cost you and what % did you go with?

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

I'm not sure if I updated this a while back with this piece of information or if I left it out...but I bought a Carr light bar like a month or so ago to mount some lights on. I test fitted it the other day and it needs to be cut back a couple inches on each side. I don't have any cutting tools so I had to give it to a guy I work with to do the cuts. I should get it back tomorrow or Thursday. I'll post pics with it mounted up. Then hopefully this weekend I can mount my KC daylighters on to it.

And also my best friend bought a Jeep Cherokee almost identical to mine yesterday. His is a '00 with a 3 inch lift kit + 31s exactly like mine. We may be doing a very small install in his sometime this summer, but I'll try to get some pictures up soon.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Currently talking to a guy on Craigslist about buying a roofrack from him. Hopefully I can buy it and have it on buy the end of the weekend.

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

cant wait to see how that comes out if you get it

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

when u start lookin to build a new box shoot me a pm and ill design something for ya and see if you like it!

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

cant wait to see how that comes out if you get it

Just got off the phone with him we've settled on a price and I'll be picking it up either saturday or sunday...SO ITS MINE!!!!

Heres what it looks like 35003d1295711721t-2001-xj-2-rustys-bb-rubicon-moab-wheels-pc291228.jpg

when u start lookin to build a new box shoot me a pm and ill design something for ya and see if you like it!

Thanks man I appreciate that I'll definatly be needing your help! I don't have any saws or anything to cut with but I'm sure I can use a friend or something. Definatly need to build a box tho...

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

I drove out to meet a guy from Craigslist about a roof rack today. I bought a yakima megawarrior from him. This is how it looks.

IMAG0255.jpg

IMAG0256.jpg

I need to repaint it and get it centered in the middle of the Jeep... Also I'll be mounting my spare up there so I'll need to find a way to secure it up there.

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

• that jeep looks nice

-2002 Impala Ls

-Optima yellow top x 2, big 3

-Pioneer 5.8" touchscreen

-Infinity 6.1 Kappa Perfect Components

-Alpine type r 6" coaxial x 4

- Audio Que hdc312 x 2

-Mb quart 4 ch. x 2

-knu wire

-Audio Que 2200w amp

- db electric 220amp alt

Went to work today with my dad to get the KC's off his truck. He had 5 KC Daylighters on, but has no use for them anymore, so I got them all for free :) While we were in the garage getting the truck out, I snapped a couple pictures of our other vehicles/projects.

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0259.jpg

1970 Dodge Challenger on the bottom. I might be installing a sound system in it for him this summer if business is good and we have enough money to afford the equipment.

Jeep CJ up top...I'm not sure what year it is. Its extremely beat up, but it has a huge edelbrock engine in it. I don't know very much about the Jeep sadly, but its pretty cool. The Jeep is for sale

IMAG0258.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

Thats a 1940's dodge that he is in the middle of getting restored. Its the only piece of the truck on our property sadly...all the rest is out of town where I can't get pics :(

IMAG0261.jpg

And then this is the Power Wagon that we're taking the lights off of. I think its a 1976 or so.

IMAG0262.jpg

I'll be taking the lights off of the bar and mounting them on my own.

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

pimpin out the jeep eh, it looks pretty good, any plans for a winch bumper or anything like that

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived