XS Power

2011 Jetta TDI Battery Questions

Hey guys I was wondering if a D3400 up front and a D1200 in the rear will be enough for 3200 watts rms. Or should I put a D3100 in the rear? I want to be able to play my system at full tilt without starving the car's electrical needs. I plan on getting a 270A HO alt from DC power inc.

Any help would be appreciated. I am trying to order up tonight before the black Friday sale ends at SSA.

777319156.png

I know a D3400 will fit up front on my MKV Jetta, so I'm going to venture and say that a d3400 will fit up front of your tdi(extremely jealous for the tdi btw), for a rear battery though, I would go with a couple of d1200's, or a single d3100. The 3100's are a big battery, and not that easy to place in certain areas. Where as 2 d1200s should be a little easier to place and conceal. That is my suggestion.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I called XS the other day and they confirmed that the starting battery was a group 34. I decided to order up a D3400 for the front and two D1200's for the rear. I hope this is all I will need electrical wise. DC is supposedly backed up with orders, so I will do the big three and add these batteries in the meanwhile.

777319156.png

Well I just got an email from SSA that the D1200's are back ordered till January. So I am going to check if anyone else has them in stock. I need these ASAP, I am going to be working on this car within the coming weeks. I like the idea of 2 smaller batteries in case I run into placement or mounting issues.

777319156.png

I'm not sure how the MK6 spare tire well is, but I know with my MK5 it wouldn't be possible unless I was to take out the center hump where the spare tire attaches to.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Man I was hoping that Steve would have some in stock, but he also doesn't. So right now I am thinking of getting two D975's instead. How much of a performance drop off will there be? Again I am most likely going to get a 260A dc power alt (accidentally said 270A in my original post, my bad).

777319156.png

check with incriminator audio there number 256-417-6658 they sell it at a discounted price and free shipping

Edited by teamjeffrey

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires